Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Bleu Blanc by David Myers
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to reflexology, facials or hot stone massages at Six Senses Spa Dubai
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the area's walkability
- Steps from Dubai Water Canal and 6 minutes by car from Souk al Bahar
- Free shopping centre and local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 498 reviews
About the Renaissance Downtown Hotel, DubaiLocation Marasi Drive, Dubai, 00000
Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 7093 square feet (659 square metres) and includes conference centres. A sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 298 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 7093 sq ft of conference space
- 659 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2017
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (15.3 km / 9.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai offers 298 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium cable channels, pay-per-view films and Netflix. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Bleu Blanc by David Myers – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
BHAR – This brasserie specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
BASTA! by David Myers – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Grounded – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Morimoto Dubai – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Six Senses Spa Dubai has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145 for adults and AED 145 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 60 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 60 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.