Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at Makan, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Within a 15-minute walk of Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
Roda Al Murooj ratings based on 62 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Roda Al Murooj
20 Mar 2019 by Nael Elwaary
Dear Valued Traveler, Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent holiday with us at Roda Al Murooj Hotel. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our warm hospitality, We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us on Expedia and look forward to welcoming you back to Roda Al Murooj Hotel in the future. Sincerely, Nael Elwaary Cluster General Manager
5 Nov 2018 by Nael Elwaary
Dear Valued Guest, Greetings from Roda Al Murooj Hotel. Thank you very much for the excellent rating on Ebookers following your recent stay at Roda Al Murooj Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely, Nael Elwaary Cluster General Manager
make the f in wifi free!
We really love this hotel
Amazing family vacation
About the Roda Al MuroojLocation Al Saffa Street, Off Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 117546
Roda Al Murooj offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Roda Al Murooj. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 392 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (13 km / 8.1 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Roda Al Murooj offers 392 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Makan – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mawal Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and only serves dinner.
Anees – On-site restaurant.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Children aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 126.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 for adults and AED 60 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Roda Al Murooj Hotel Dubai
- Roda Al Murooj Hotel
- Roda Al Murooj Dubai
- Al Murooj Rotana Dubai
- Al Murooj Rotana
You should know
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.