Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, sofa beds and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at TGI Fridays
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, locker space and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the room service and the beds
- Within a 15-minute walk of Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Rove Downtown Dubai ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Rove Downtown Dubai
9 Mar 2019 by Rove Downtown
Thank you so much Rover for your feedback :) #SeeYouSoon!
18 Nov 2018 by Naveen
Thanks Rover :) Keep on Roving!
Great short stay hotel
8 Dec 2017 by Nader & Team
Hello Sara, Such a very nice pictures, thank you for sharing it. Hope to see you soon again. Happy Roving!
Nice hotel near Burj Khalifa&Dubai Mall
Excellent new hotel
Centrally Located near Dubai Mall
Central, great location but lacking a lot.
Very nice and efficient Hotel. Ideally located
14 Mar 2019 by Naveen
Danke Rover! Auf Weiderzein :)
About the Rove Downtown DubaiLocation 312 Happiness Street, Dubai,
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Rove Downtown Dubai offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A terrace, an arcade/games room, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Rove Downtown Dubai. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 420 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (11.8 km / 7.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Rove Downtown Dubai offers 420 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation is furnished with single sofa beds. 48-inch Smart televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, and a hairdryer. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Rove Downtown Dubai has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
All guests, including children, must present valid passport or UAE/GCC National identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Rove Downtown Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Guestrooms are equipped with single sofa beds, suitable for children only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Hotel Registry Number - 1226906
- Tax ID - 100256339100003
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 59 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rove Downtown Dubai Hotel
- Rove Hotel
- Rove Downtown Dubai
You should know
- Rove Downtown Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.