Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with fireplaces, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking, self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 7 restaurants, a coffee shop and 6 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Just a 4-minute drive from Meena Bazaar and 6 minutes from Dubai Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 2146 reviews
About the Royal Ascot HotelLocation Khalid Bin Walid Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai,
Royal Ascot Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a health club. There are 7 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 6 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 1900 square feet (177 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Ascot Hotel. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 181 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 7 dining venues
- 6 bars or lounges
- 1900 sq ft of conference space
- 177 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (12.2 km / 7.6 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Royal Ascot Hotel offers 181 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Legend Sport Bar – This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Ayam Zaman – This restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
The ROOFTOP Lounge – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
West End Coffee Shop – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 50 for adults and AED 25 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai
- Royal Ascot Hotel
- Royal Ascot Dubai
- Hotel Royal Ascot
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.