Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine at Vivaldi, one of the property's 5 restaurants and 5 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from City Centre Deira and 7 minutes from Dubai Creek
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
Nice Transient Hotel
Excellent service with a smile
Beautiful hotel. Fantastic views of the creek.
Friendly, helpfully staff
Fantastic hotel, conveniently situated.
About the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & TowersLocation Baniyas Street, Dubai,
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 268 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- Built in 1978
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Metro station: Union Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers offers 268 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 43-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Vivaldi – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Creekside Japanese – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner.
Ashiana – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Chelsea Arms Pub – This pub only serves dinner.
Hatta – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Private check-in at Club Lounge for Club room reservations available 7 AM-2 AM.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 110 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Towers
- Sheraton Creek Hotel Towers
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Towers
- Sheraton Creek Towers
- Dubai Sheraton
You should know
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.