Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with reflexology, deep-tissue massages or detox wraps at Shine Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Dubai World Trade Centre and 7 minutes from City Centre Deira
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai ratings based on 66 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
9 Jun 2019 by General Manager
Dear Richard, Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are delighted to know you had such a lovely time while at the hotel and you appreciate the cleanliness of the room allocated as well as the service and hospitality provided by our associates. We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
8 May 2019 by General Manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for rating us. We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
6 May 2019 by General Manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. We are delighted to know you had a wonderful experience at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for an even better experience. Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
21 Apr 2019 by General Manager
Dear Pal, Thank you for taking time to give us a review. It is great to know that you loved the location, Sheraton Club Lounge and facilities as well breakfast experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for an even better experience. Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
18 Apr 2019 by General Manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for rating us. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time while at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again for an even better experience. Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
4 Apr 2019 by General Manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for rating us! We look forward to welcoming you back again for another grand experience! Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
24 Feb 2019 by General Manager
Dear Pal, Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are delighted to know you had such a pleasant time while at the hotel and you found the hotel fresh, contemporary and conveniently located. Thank you for mentioning the service provided by our associates. They will be glad to hear it. We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
30 Oct 2018 by General Manager
Dear Surjan, We are delighted to hear about your recent stay with us and really appreciate your feedback! Your comments on the service provided by our associates and your stay are highly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit. Best regards, General Manager Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Good location and easy access to Metro
About the Sheraton Grand Hotel, DubaiLocation 3 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 10007 square feet (930 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 654 guestrooms or units
- 51 levels
- 11 conference rooms
- 10007 sq ft of conference space
- 930 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (9.7 km / 6.1 mi)
- Metro station: World Trade Centre Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai offers 654 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – This restaurant is located by the pool.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
Shine Spa has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 300.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 139 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 300.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Dubai
- Sheraton Grand
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.