Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages, manicures and pedicures or aromatherapy at Yhi Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 3-minute drive from Dubai Museum and a few minutes from BurJuman Mall
- Free beach shuttle service
The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel
1 Apr 2019 by Mirco Iada
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback after your stay with us at The Canvas Hotel MGallery by Sofitel. We really appreciate your feedback which will assist us to continuously strive to improve our services and facilities. It is our goal to achieve the highest standards of service we could offer to our guests and it is always rewarding for my team to learn that we have met your satisfactions. We hope you have the opportunity of staying with us in the near future, trusting that we would continually provide you with the best services and personalized care at all times. With best regards, Mirco Iada General Manager
12 Sep 2018 by Ritika Singh
Dear Layah, It is a pleasure for us to review your comments! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Meliá Dubai as you found our location convenient. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon. Kind Regards, Ritika Singh Guest Experience
1 Apr 2018 by TELLAKKIS
Dear Mr. Hana, Thank you for sharing you r kind review on Expedia. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Guest Experience
A pleasant surprise
12 Dec 2017 by tellakkis
Dear Ms. Anne, On behalt of all the tam we would like to thank you for sharing with us such a positive feed back about your recent stay. In Melia Dubai our main aim is the guest satisfaction and we are proud to know that we succeeded to do so. It will be a real pleasure to receive your visit again. Kind regards, Guest Experience
Nice hotel close to city and airport
Lovely but too far
About the The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By SofitelLocation 23, Kuwait Street, Dubai, Dubai 116656
The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A nightclub, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 164 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2011
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel offers 164 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Azalya Restaurant – This restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Signature Sanjeev Kapoor – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Alfonxo – This sushi bar specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Estrellas Skyline Lounge – This rooftop bar overlooks the pool. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization on the guest's credit card prior to arrival for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 499
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 249.50 (from 1 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 100 for adults and AED 100 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Melia Dubai Hotel
- Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery Sofitel
- Canvas Hotel MGallery Sofitel
- Canvas Dubai MGallery Sofitel
- Canvas MGallery Sofitel
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.