Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Nine7One
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with facials, deep-tissue massages or body treatments at Oberoi Spa
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and yoga classes
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Burj Khalifa and 8 minutes from Dubai Mall
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the The OberoiLocation The Oberoi Centre, Business Bay, Dubai,
The Oberoi offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 10588 square feet (984 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Oberoi. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 252 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 10588 sq ft of conference space
- 984 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
The Oberoi offers 252 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a hydromassage showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Nine7One – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Ananta – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Umai – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Lobby Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Oberoi Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, Thai massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 250.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Oberoi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 125 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 250.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oberoi Hotel Dubai
- Oberoi Dubai
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.