Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies, deep-soaking bathtubs and MP3 docking stations
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine with a beachfront location at Social by Heinz Beck, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Indulge with body treatments, aromatherapy or manicures and pedicures at Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, 2 outdoor tennis courts and a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the comfortable guestrooms
- 2.5 miles (4.1 km) from Aquaventure and 8.9 miles (14.3 km) from Dubai Marina
- Free local-area shuttle service
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Luxury away from the bustle
Excellent hotel to do nothing
it,s good for single
Sehr gutes Hotel, ideale Lage
About the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm JumeirahLocation Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, 24988
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a kid's pool, outdoor tennis courts and a steam room. Valet parking is free. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 319 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 13,441 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (41.1 km / 25.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah offers 319 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 42-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Deep soaking tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Social by Heinz Beck – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
LAO – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in Vietnamese cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open selected days.
Mezzerie – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Palm Avenue – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Peacock Alley – This beachfront coffee shop specialises in American cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the hotel. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
Waldorf Astoria Spa has 12 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
All guests must show a valid passport and ID upon arrival. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145 for adults and AED 77.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 395 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
You should know
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.