- 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- 20 min drive
- Burj Al Arab
- 20 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood, Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is near theme parks and by the sea. Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (319 reviews)
- Safe (318 reviews)
- Good places to eat (160 reviews)
- Aquaventure - 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 20 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 20 min drive
- Ski Dubai - 21 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 21 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 19 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Social by Heinz Beck – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- LAO – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mezzerie – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Palm Avenue – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff service level was outstanding. In particular Arnie, Chef Rahul and Sagar were outstanding.