Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the central location
- Steps from Dublin Tourism Centre and Trinity College
Blooms Hotel ratings based on 103 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Blooms Hotel
Noisy and needs attention.
Very good location in the heart of the city.
Good location, great bar.
Good hotel great location
Nice hotel city centre
About the Blooms HotelLocation Anglesea Street, Dublin, Dublin 2
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Blooms Hotel. This 3-star Dublin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (11.4 km / 7.1 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Pearse Street Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Jervis Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Blooms Hotel offers 100 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Dublin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
VAT House – This pub serves lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a supplement. Different booking policies apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests should expect a high level of noise from the hotel bar and nightclub. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blooms Dublin
- Blooms Hotel
- Blooms Hotel Dublin
- Hotel Blooms
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.