Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Select Comfort beds, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Restaurant 6
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet in some public areas for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the room service and restaurant
- Steps from Garden of Remembrance and Parnell Square
Cassidys Hotel ratings based on 161 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Cassidys Hotel
Nice hotel close to town
Perfect for a stay in Dublin
Excellent hotel, but not the beds
Very central location
About the Cassidys HotelLocation Cavendish Row, Dublin, D01 V3P6
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Cassidys Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Dublin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1996
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (9.9 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Connolly Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Abbey Street Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Cassidys Hotel offers 119 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. 28-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dublin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Restaurant 6 – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine. Reservations are required.
Groomes Bistro – This bistro specialises in Irish cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies, deposits and fees apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 14.50 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 12.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cassidys Dublin
- Cassidys Hotel
- Cassidys Hotel Dublin
- Hotel Cassidys
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.