Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer cable TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Parnell Square and Garden of Remembrance
Castle Hotel ratings based on 166 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Castle Hotel
In the centre of town, very handy for transport.
Lovely hotel near Temple Bar Area
About the Castle HotelLocation Gardiner Row/Great Denmark Street, Dublin, Dublin D1
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Castle Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dublin hotel.
- 131 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (9.6 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Drumcondra Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Abbey Street Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Castle Hotel offers 131 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10 AM.
The Castle Vaults – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Old Music Shop – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel may place an authorization on the credit/debit card used for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made onsite instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Castle Hotel Dublin
- Castle Dublin
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.