- O'Connell Street
- 5 min walk
- Ha' Penny Bridge
- 14 min walk
- Trinity College
- 15 min walk
- Dublin (DUB)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Castle Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Croke Park and Dublin Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at 3Arena or Aviva Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Abbey Street Station is 10 minutes by foot and Jervis Station is 14 minutes.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1368 reviews)
- Safe (743 reviews)
- Good places to eat (698 reviews)
- O'Connell Street - 5 min walk
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 14 min walk
- Trinity College - 15 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 19 min walk
- Dublin Castle - 4 min drive
- Abbey Street Station - 10 min walk
- Dublin Drumcondra Station - 14 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Castle Vaults – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Old Music Shop – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort