Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, DVD players and room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Royal Dublin Society and a few minutes from Aviva Stadium
Hampton Hotel ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hampton Hotel
1 night stay
Great parking to be able to walk to town
Nice hotel with free car parking
Good Location when visiting Dublin
About the Hampton HotelLocation 19 - 29 Morehampton Road, Dublin, Dublin 4
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Hampton Hotel also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a lift. Self parking is free.
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Lansdowne Road Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hampton Hotel offers 24 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
On-site venue – This bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Dublin
- Hampton Hotel Dublin
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.