- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum
- 3 min walk
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery
- 16 min walk
- Dublin Zoo
- 4 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dublin's Kilmainham neighbourhood, Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green, while Dublin Zoo and Croke Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at 3Arena or Aviva Stadium.
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum - 3 min walk
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery - 16 min walk
- Guinness Storehouse - 3 min drive
- Christ Church Cathedral - 4 min drive
- Dublin Zoo - 4 min drive
- Suir Road Station - 8 min walk
- DUBLIN (Station) - 17 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cinnamon – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Broyage Bar & Bistro – Al fresco dining gastropub with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hilton Dublin Kilmainham
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel staff were excellent. We had an issue which was expertly resolved. The manager was especially good. Would recommend and stay again.