Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the room service
- Steps from The Book of Kells and Trinity College
Temple Bar Hotel ratings based on 137 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Temple Bar Hotel
Hotel right for everthing.
Central hotel perfect for exploring Dublin
About the Temple Bar HotelLocation 13-17 Fleet St Temple Bar, Dublin, 2
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Temple Bar Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This 4-star Dublin hotel is smoke free.
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (13 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Tara Street Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Abbey Street Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Temple Bar Hotel offers 136 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dublin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Toast – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Buskers Bar – This restaurant specialises in Irish cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Busker's on the Ball – This sports bar only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place a pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bar Hotel
- Hotel Temple Bar
- Temple Bar Hotel
- Temple Bar Hotel Dublin
- Temple Bar Hotel Hotel
- Temple Bar Hotel Dublin
- Temple Bar Hotel Hotel Dublin
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.