Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer cable TV, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Irish cuisine while dining at Mercantile Bar and Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Dublin Tourism Centre and Olympia Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 502 reviews
About the The Mercantile HotelLocation 28 Dame Street, Dublin, Dublin 02
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 3-star Dublin hotel is smoke free.
- 28 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (11.2 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Pearse Street Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Jervis Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Mercantile Hotel offers 28 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This Dublin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Mercantile Bar and Grill – This bar specialises in Irish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Mercantile Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 9.95 for adults and EUR 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Mercantile
- Mercantile Dublin
- Mercantile Hotel
- Mercantile Hotel Dublin
- The Mercantile Hotel Hotel
- The Mercantile Hotel Dublin
- The Mercantile Hotel Hotel Dublin
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.