Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the area's walkability
- 15 minutes by foot from Grand Canal and a 3-minute drive from Aviva Stadium
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 724 reviews
About the Waterloo HouseLocation 8/10 Waterloo Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Dublin 4
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Waterloo House also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and a lift. Self parking is free.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (15 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Lansdowne Road Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Waterloo House offers 21 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Dublin guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Waterloo House has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- House Waterloo
- Waterloo Dublin
- Waterloo House
- Waterloo House Dublin
- Waterloo House Hotel Dublin
- Waterloo House Guesthouse Dublin
- Waterloo House Guesthouse
- Waterloo House Dublin
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Guest house property is rated 4 stars.