Find cheap hotels in Duck Creek Village
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Duck Creek Village
Most frequently booked hotels in Duck Creek Village
Finding Duck Creek Village Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Duck Creek Village? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 70 Duck Creek Village hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Duck Creek Village
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Duck Creek Village, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Duck Creek Village for the free breakfast:
- Duck Creek Village Inn
This Duck Creek Village hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Strawberry Preserve Cabin
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Duck Creek Village liked the on-site gym:
- Strawberry Preserve Cabin
Exploring Duck Creek Village
The relaxing city of Duck Creek Village is known for its riverfront, natural setting and forests. Popular attractions in and around Duck Creek Village include:
- Cascade Falls
- Navajo Lake
- Dixie National Forest
- Mammoth Cave
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Orderville Canyon Trailhead
- Bunker Creek Trail Head
When arranging your Duck Creek Village getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Duck Creek Village?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Duck Creek Village, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Duck Creek Village are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are February and August, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 42 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 104 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 87 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Duck Creek Village is 347 mm.