Find cheap hotels in Duluth
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Duluth
Most frequently booked hotels in Duluth
Top budget Duluth hotel deals
Top luxury Duluth hotel deals
Finding Duluth Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Duluth? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 80 Duluth hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Duluth, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Duluth has various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 8 airport hotels
- 18 budget hotels
- 45 family-friendly hotels
- 19 luxury hotels
- 27 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Duluth
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Duluth, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Duluth hotels for the free breakfast:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Duluth/By Miller Hill Mall
- Hampton Inn Duluth Canal Park
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Duluth North, MN
These Duluth hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn
- Park Point Marina Inn
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown
Guests who stayed at these Duluth hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview
- Beacon Pointe Resort
- Canal Park Lodge
The city of Duluth is known for its shopping, running and art. Popular attractions in and around Duluth include:
- Fond-du-Luth Casino
- S.S. William A. Irvin Ore Boat Museum
- Canal Park
- Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Great Lakes Aquarium
- North Shore Scenic Railroad
- AMSOIL Arena
When arranging your Duluth getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Duluth?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Duluth, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Duluth are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 77 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 246 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 300 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 155 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Duluth is 778 mm.