Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at The Courtyard Bistro
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a meeting room and multilingual staff
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Ewart Public Library and 8 minutes on foot from Moat Brae National Centre for Children's Literature
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 562 reviews
About the Best Western Station HotelLocation 49 Lovers Walk, Dumfries, Scotland DG1 1LT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The eco-friendly Best Western Station Hotel also features multilingual staff, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking is free. This 3-star Dumfries hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 32 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1897
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (132.4 km / 82.3 mi)
- Train station: Dumfries Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Station Hotel offers 32 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Digital televisions are provided. This Dumfries hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Courtyard Bistro – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6.00 and GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Station Hotel Dumfries
- Best Western Station Hotel
- Best Western Station Dumfries
- Best Western Dumfries
- Dumfries Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Station Hotel Dumfries, Scotland
- Best Station Hotel Dumfries
- Best Western Station Hotel Hotel
- Best Western Station Hotel Dumfries
- Best Western Station Hotel Hotel Dumfries
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.