- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Robert Burns Statue
- 15 min walk
- Moat Brae National Centre for Children's Literature
- 16 min walk
- Dumfries and County Golf Club
- 17 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dumfries, Caledonian Hotel is near a train station. Old Bridge House and Shambellie House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mabie Forest Park and Dino Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dumfries Ice Bowl or Lockerbie Ice Rink.
- Robert Burns Statue - 15 min walk
- Moat Brae National Centre for Children's Literature - 16 min walk
- Dumfries and County Golf Club - 17 min walk
- Robert Burns Centre - 19 min walk
- Dumfries Museum - 3 min drive
- Dumfries Station - 8 min walk
- Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 96 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean and Comfortable beds
Very comfortable beds and a good selection at breakfast. Beds were immaculate however windows and some walls had marks which looked as though they would've came off with a good wipe. Apart from that, we had a great overnight.