- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ring of Gullion
- 20 min walk
- Proleek Dolmen
- 12 min drive
- Slieve Gullion
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dundalk, Carrickdale Hotel & Spa is in the historical district and next to a golf course. Louth County Museum and Patrick Kavanagh Rural and Literary Resource Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Killinbeg Golf Club and Dundalk Golf Club.
- Ring of Gullion - 20 min walk
- Newry Cathedral - 9 min drive
- Proleek Dolmen - 12 min drive
- Ti Chulainn Cultural Activity Centre - 13 min drive
- Slieve Gullion - 22 min drive
- Dundalk Station - 14 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Carrick – Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner.
About this property
Carrickdale Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort