Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at Woodlands Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the location
- 7 minutes by car from Monifieth Golf Links and 8 minutes from Panmure Golf Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 723 reviews
About the Best Western Dundee Woodlands HotelLocation 13 Panmure Terrace, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Scotland DD5 2QL
Best Western Dundee Woodlands Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Best Western Dundee Woodlands Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Dundee hotel is smoke free.
- 65 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 1900
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Dundee (DND) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Balmossie Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Dundee Woodlands Hotel offers 65 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Woodlands Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Swedish massage
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The Leisure club at this property is open for adults only on Wednesday from 7-9:30 PM and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-9:30 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Woodlands Hotel Dundee
- Best Western Woodlands Hotel
- Best Western Woodlands Dundee
- Best Western Woodlands
- BEST WESTERN Woodlands Hotel Dundee, Scotland
- Best Western Dundee Woodlands
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.