Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from West Park and 7 minutes from Verdant Works
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 1416 reviews
About the Doubletree by Hilton DundeeLocation Kingsway West, Invergowrie, Dundee, Scotland DD2 5JT
Doubletree by Hilton Dundee offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. The business-friendly Doubletree by Hilton Dundee also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of Doubletree by Hilton Dundee was completed in 2015. This 4-star Dundee hotel is smoke free.
- 95 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Dundee (DND) (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Train station: Invergowrie Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Doubletree by Hilton Dundee offers 95 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Garden Room – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.95 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 5 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 130 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Doubletree Dundee
- Doubletree Hilton Dundee
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Dundee
- Dundee Doubletree
- Dundee Doubletree Hilton
- Dundee Hilton
- Dundee Hilton Doubletree
- Hilton Doubletree Dundee
- Hilton Dundee
- Hilton Dundee Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Doubletree Hilton Dundee Hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Dundee Hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Dundee Dundee
- Doubletree by Hilton Dundee Hotel Dundee
You should know
- Doubletree by Hilton Dundee offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.