Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of City Square and V&A Dundee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 230 reviews
About the Hotel Indigo DundeeLocation Lower Dens Mill,constable Street, Dundee, Scotland DD4 6AD
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. The business-friendly Hotel Indigo Dundee also features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. This 4-star Dundee hotel is smoke free.
- 102 guestrooms or units
- 484 sq ft of conference space
- Dining venue
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (85.3 km / 53 mi)
- Train station: Dundee Tay Bridge Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
Hotel Indigo Dundee offers 102 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dundee hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Daisy Tasker – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Indigo Dundee
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.