Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with facials, body treatments or body scrubs at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the overall condition of the property
- 13 minutes on foot from Dunfermline Golf Club and a 4-minute drive from Pittencrieff Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 1285 reviews
About the Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House HotelLocation Crossford, Dunfermline, Scotland KY12 8NN
Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A kid's pool, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House Hotel. Self parking is free. This 4-star Dunfermline hotel is smoke free.
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (25 km / 15.5 mi)
- Train station: Dunfermline Town Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House Hotel offers 72 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.50 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel Dunfermline
- Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel
- Best Western Plus Keavil House Dunfermline
- Best Western Plus Keavil House
- Best Western Plus Crossford Keavil House Hotel
- Best Western Plus Dunfermline Crossford Keavil House
- Best Western Plus Crossford Keavil House
- Best Western Keavil Hotel
- Best Western Dunfermline
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.