Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 2-minute drive from Deep Sea World and 12 minutes from Royal Highland Centre
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
23 Apr 2019 by NicoleF
Thank you for your 5/5 rating! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry CrossingLocation St. Margaret's Head, Dunfermline, Scotland KY11 1HP
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 22 square feet (2 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing also features tour or ticket assistance, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing was completed in August 2017. This 4-star Dunfermline hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 147 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 22 sq ft of conference space
- 2 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Dunfermline North Queensferry Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing offers 147 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. This Dunfermline hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Shore – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Queensferry Hotel Dunfermline
- Queensferry Hotel
- Queensferry Dunfermline
- DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh Queensferry Crossing Dunfermline
- DoubleTree Hilton Enburgh Que
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.