Find cheap hotels in Dungeness
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dungeness
Most frequently booked hotels in Dungeness
Finding Dungeness Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Dungeness? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Dungeness has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dungeness include:
- Olympic Game Farm
- Jardin du Soleil
- Dungeness Spit
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge
- New Dungeness Lighthouse
- Dungeness River Audubon Center
- Museum and Art Center
When making plans for your trip to Dungeness, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dungeness?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Dungeness, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Dungeness are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and February. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 115 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 84 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 49 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 160 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Dungeness is 408 mm.