Find cheap hotels in Dunmanway
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dunmanway
Most frequently booked hotels in Dunmanway
Finding Dunmanway Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Dunmanway? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dunmanway
When you're thinking about where to stay in Dunmanway, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Dunmanway for the free breakfast:
- The Parkway Hotel
The city of Dunmanway has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dunmanway include:
- West Cork Model Railway Village
- Bantry House
- Kinneigh Round Tower
- Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Waterfall Alpaca Farm
- Birthplace of Michael Collins
- Rosscarbery Golf and Adventure Centre
When making plans for your trip to Dunmanway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Cork (ORK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dunmanway?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Dunmanway, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Dunmanway are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 290 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 233 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 334 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Dunmanway is 1034 mm.