- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Castle House Museum
- 5 min walk
- Dunoon Ferry Terminal
- 7 min walk
- Hunters Quay Ferry Terminal
- 5 min drive
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 62 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Esplanade Hotel is located in Dunoon. Castle House Museum and Cathcart Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Lunderston Bay. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (34 reviews)
- Walkable (29 reviews)
- Easy parking (23 reviews)
- Castle House Museum - 5 min walk
- Dunoon Ferry Terminal - 7 min walk
- Hunters Quay Ferry Terminal - 5 min drive
- Holy Loch Marina - 6 min drive
- Gourock Ferry Terminal - 38 min drive
- Gourock Station - 36 min drive
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not a bad place to stay quiet and comfortable.....