Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Just a 2-minute drive from Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and a few minutes from uShaka Marine World
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
48.0% of guests recommend out of 127 reviews
About the The Albany HotelLocation 225 Smith Street / 225 Anton Lembede, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4001
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. The business-friendly The Albany Hotel also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 80 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.) (33.9 km / 21.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Albany Hotel offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Durban hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Satellite televisions are provided. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The Albany Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 35.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Albany Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 60 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 50.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Albany Durban
- Albany Hotel
- Albany Hotel Durban
You should know
- The Albany Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.