Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Tempur-Pedic beds, LCD TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 20 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, massages or facials at Aqa SPA
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the helpful staff
- 8 minutes by foot from uShaka Marine World and a 4-minute drive from Sahara Stadium Kingsmead
- Airport, train station pick-up and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
52.0% of guests recommend out of 340 reviews
About the The Waterfront hotel & spa by Misty blue hotelsLocation Corner of Mahatma Gandhi & Browns Road, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4001
The Waterfront hotel & spa by Misty blue hotels offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 20 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Waterfront hotel & spa by Misty blue hotels. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Durban hotel.
- 83 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 20 bars or lounges
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.) (35.4 km / 22 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle, and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
The Waterfront hotel & spa by Misty blue hotels offers 83 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Tempur-Pedic mattresses. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Tempur-Pedic beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
WODKA – This bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Aqa SPA. Services include facials and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- A 1 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: ZAR 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 550.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Docklands Hotel
- Three Cities Docklands
- Three Cities Docklands Durban
- aha Waterfront Hotel Durban
- Three Cities Docklands Hotel Durban
- Three Cities Waterfront Hotel Durban
- Three Cities Waterfront Hotel
- Three Cities Waterfront Durban
- Three Cities Waterfront
- aha Waterfront Hotel
- aha Waterfront Durban
- aha Waterfront
- Waterfront hotel Misty blue hotels Durban
- Waterfront hotel Misty blue hotels
- Waterfront Misty blue hotels Durban
- Waterfront Misty blue hotels
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.