Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Ghent Town Hall and Court of Ryhove
NH Gent Belfort ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for NH Gent Belfort
Nice Hotel but dull rooms
Better than expected
Heel fijn hotel midden in het centrum
Leuk weekendje weg
About the NH Gent BelfortLocation Hoogpoort 63, Ghent, 9000
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 24 December until 25 December:
- Dining venue
The following facilities are closed for Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 10 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly NH Gent Belfort. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Ghent hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 174 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 400 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) (67.4 km / 41.9 mi)
- Train station: Ghent-Dampoort Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
NH Gent Belfort offers 174 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Van Artevelde – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Van Artevelde – This bar serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
NH Gent Belfort is in a car-free zone. The hotel can only be reached by car after obtaining a permit from the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- NH Gent Belfort Hotel Ghent
- NH Gent Belfort Hotel
- NH Gent Belfort Ghent
- NH Gent Belfort
- Nh Hotels Ghent
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.