- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Eastern Beach
- 3 min drive
- Jan Smuts Stadium East London
- 3 min drive
- The Cenotaph
- 4 min drive
- East London (ELS)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in East London, Premier Hotel Regent is in the business district and on the waterfront. Those looking for an activity can check out Alexander Country Club, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Eastern Beach and Bonza Bay Beach.
- Eastern Beach - 3 min drive
- Jan Smuts Stadium East London - 3 min drive
- The Cenotaph - 4 min drive
- Ann Bryant Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- East London Museum - 5 min drive
- East London (ELS) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Three Ship Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Y Knot Pub – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Premier Hotel Regent
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I remember the hotel from when I was little. It was so grand and fancy. I was shocked to see the dilapidated state of the building and the area around it. The room was clean but felt dark and dingy. The view from the room was incredible. The balcony was dirty and looked like it had been ages since it was cleaned.