- East London Museum
- 8 min walk
- Ann Bryant Art Gallery
- 17 min walk
- The Cenotaph
- 3 min drive
- East London (ELS)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Road Lodge East London is located in East London. Those looking for an activity can check out Alexander Country Club, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Eastern Beach and Bonza Bay Beach.
- East London Museum - 8 min walk
- Ann Bryant Art Gallery - 17 min walk
- The Cenotaph - 3 min drive
- Jan Smuts Stadium East London - 4 min drive
- Eastern Beach - 6 min drive
- East London (ELS) - 21 min drive
About this property
Road Lodge East London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was a great stay at the Road Lodge East London. The rooms were neat and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely a great place to stop over on a long journey.