Find cheap hotels in East Mani
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in East Mani
Most frequently booked hotels in East Mani
Finding East Mani Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to East Mani? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 57 East Mani hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in East Mani
When you're thinking about where to stay in East Mani, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in East Mani for the free breakfast:
- Aktaion City Hotel
- Aktaion Resort
- Belle Helene Hotel
The following East Mani hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Porto Vitilo Boutique Hotel
- Ktima Karageorgoy
- Kastro Maini
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in East Mani liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Villa Drossia
- Vathi Hotel
- Petra Kai Fos Boutique Hotel & Spa
Exploring East Mani
The quaint city of East Mani is known for its ocean views. Popular attractions in and around East Mani include:
- Diros Caves
- Kelefas Castle
- Koita Towers
- Mavrovouni Beach
- Gerolimenas Beach
- Mavrovouni Beach
When making plans for your trip to East Mani, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore East Mani?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit East Mani, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in East Mani are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in East Mani is 22 mm.