- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Eastbourne, Hydro Hotel is near the beach. Eastbourne Pier is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Eastbourne Beach and Beachy Head. Treasure Island and Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Eastbourne Station - 3 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Crystal Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Orangery Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant. Reservations required.
- Conservatory – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice comfortable and up market Hotel without being pretentious.Nice afternoon tea in the bar with our son and family who live nearby.Waiter service at breakfast which was included in price which was plentiful and cooked well with a choice of menu Suitable for either older cliental or families who are all catered for