- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Eastbourne Bandstand
- 2 min walk
- Eastbourne Pier
- 4 min walk
- Devonshire Park Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Brighton (BSH-Brighton Train Station)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Eastbourne, The Guesthouse East is near a train station and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Eastbourne Pier, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Eastbourne Beach and Beachy Head. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Eastbourne Bandstand or Arlington Stadium. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.
- Eastbourne Bandstand - 2 min walk
- Eastbourne Pier - 4 min walk
- Devonshire Park Theatre - 5 min walk
- Congress Theatre - 7 min walk
- Devonshire Park Lawn Tennis Club - 9 min walk
- Eastbourne Station - 10 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 68 min drive
About this property
The Guesthouse East
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Feel at home by the beach.
WOW! What a stunning hotel! It felt like we were in our own apartment home right by the sea. We stayed for four nights in this luxurious hotel. It was a blessing having a kitchen, allowing us to make our own meals and therefore preventing us from spending a fortune on meals at restaurants. Unfortunately, there wasn't a microwave, just a hob, but we didn't need it so didn't bother asking for one. We wanted a bathroom with a bath and that is what we got, but it was disappointing that the shower didn't work properly, it came out more of a leak rather than a spray, but again, we prefer having baths so we didn't mind at all. This hotel was definitely the best hotel we've stayed in, and comfort isn't a strong enough word of how we felt about this place. This was home to us for four nights, and we so did not want to leave. We'll be back, for sure.