Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- 8 minutes by car from St. Mary's Stadium and 11 minutes from Southampton Maritime Museum
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 391 reviews
About the Ellington Lodge at The ConcordeLocation The Concorde, Eastleigh, England SO50 9HQ
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Eastleigh hotel is smoke free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Full breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Southampton Airport (Parkway) Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ellington Lodge at The Concorde offers 34 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Eastleigh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Ellington Room – This fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Fig Bistro – This bistro only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.