Enter dates to see availability
- The apartment offers a kitchen, a washing machine and a separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include laundry facilities, a rooftop terrace and TV in a common area
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bullring Shopping Centre and Arcadian Centre
About the City Light ApartmentsLocation 161 High Street Deritend, Birmingham, England B12 0LD
As a guest of City Light Apartments, you'll find a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and a television in common area. The front desk is open around the clock. Free self parking is available.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- Terrace on the roof
- Self-service laundry
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Birmingham Bordesley Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This apartment offers 2 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3.5-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, separate dining areas and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 250.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: GBP 50 per accommodation, per stay.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at City Light Apartments.