Find cheap hotels in Ebina
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ebina
Most frequently booked hotels in Ebina
Finding Ebina Hotels
So, you're considering going to Ebina? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ebina
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Ebina, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise this hotel in Ebina for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Ebina Ekimae
The following Ebina hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Okura Frontier Hotel Ebina
Travellers who stayed at this Ebina hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Okura Frontier Hotel Ebina
The city of Ebina has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ebina include:
- Ebina Central Park
- Vina Walk
- LaLaport EBINA
- Kenritsu Sagamisansen Park
- Ofurono Osama Thermal Bath
- Fuji Xerox Ebina
- Shinyokohama Raumen Museum
When arranging your Ebina getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ebina?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Ebina, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ebina are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ebina is 1155 mm.