Find cheap hotels in Echizen
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Echizen
Most frequently booked hotels in Echizen
Finding Nyu Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Nyu? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Nyu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nyu include:
- Tsurugi Shrine
- Echizen Cape
- Echizen Daffodil Village Park
- Murasakishikibu Park
- Chiro's Birthplace Memorial Museum
- Bankeiji Temple
When making plans for your holiday in Nyu, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Komatsu (KMQ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nyu?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Nyu, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nyu are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Nyu is 39 mm.