Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LED TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Metro West End
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the room service and restaurant to the bar
- Within a 15-minute walk of Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
Apex Haymarket Hotel ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Apex Haymarket Hotel
friendly hotel in a friendly town
Idéal pour weekend !!
About the Apex Haymarket HotelLocation 90 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 5LQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Apex Haymarket Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 66 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1997
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (10.5 km / 6.5 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Apex Haymarket Hotel offers 66 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Metro West End – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property’s breakfast is available for free for children 0 to 12 years old. Children 13-17 breakfast fee is the same as adults charges. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the Hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.50 and GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apex Haymarket Hotel
- Apex Hotel
- Apex Haymarket
- Hotel Apex European
- Apex European Edinburgh
- Apex Haymarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.