Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the proximity to public transport
- 11 minutes by car from Royal Mile and 14 minutes from Princes Street
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 242 reviews
About the Aynetree Guest HouseLocation 12 Duddingston Crescent, Edinburgh, Scotland EH15 3AS
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Aynetree Guest House also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Edinburgh guesthouse is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (29.2 km / 18.2 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Brunstane Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Aynetree Guest House offers 6 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature Select Comfort mattresses. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Edinburgh guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 10 AM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note that the restroom for the "Double Room with Private Bathroom" room type is accessed by a flight of stairs.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 3 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Parking spaces are limited to one car per room, and guests must contact the hotel in advance to book a parking space. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: GBP 30 for check-in after 10 PM
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aynetree Guest House Edinburgh
- Aynetree Guest House
- Aynetree Edinburgh
- Aynetree Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Aynetree Guest House Guesthouse Edinburgh
- Aynetree Guest House Guesthouse
- Aynetree House Edinburgh
You should know
- Children 3 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.