- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- George Street
- 8 min walk
- Usher Hall
- 11 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- 11 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's West End neighbourhood, B+B Edinburgh is in the city centre and near a train station. Princes Street and George Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Princes Street Gardens and Royal Botanic Garden. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the guest house's central and quiet location.
- George Street - 8 min walk
- Usher Hall - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 11 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 17 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 20 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 10 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Not a bad stay.
Cozy B&B about a 15 minute walk to castle and main areas. Quiet and clean. Beds aren’t super comfy. A double bed is a American size Full not queen so very small. The breakfast is very good. Hot breakfast and Nespresso coffee. Be ready to take wet weather clothing as the weather can be unpredictable and change every hour. We loved Edinburgh so definitely will be back.