- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
- George Street
- 14 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- 15 min walk
- Usher Hall
- 17 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, Britannia Hotel Edinburgh is in the city centre and near a train station. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- George Street - 14 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 15 min walk
- Usher Hall - 17 min walk
- Murrayfield Stadium - 4 min drive
- Edinburgh Castle - 6 min drive
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Britannia Hotel – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Britannia Hotel Edinburgh
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very friendly and comfortable.