Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Services include tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and low noise level
- Just a 2-minute drive from Edinburgh Zoo and 8 minutes from Murrayfield Stadium
Reviews from Trip Advisor
31.0% of guests recommend out of 189 reviews
About the Corstorphine LodgeLocation 188 St. John's Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 8SG
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Corstorphine Lodge. This Victorian Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- English breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Gateway Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
Corstorphine Lodge offers 22 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Day bed
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM. An additional breakfast is available daily for a fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM.
Guests arriving after 11:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Corstorphine Lodge Edinburgh
- Corstorphine Lodge
- Corstorphine Edinburgh
- The Corstorphine Lodge Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- The Corstorphine Lodge Hotel Edinburgh
- The Corstorphine Enburgh
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.