- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Heriot Watt University
- 8 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 8 min drive
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- 11 min drive
- Edinburgh Zoo
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kirknewton, Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club is in the suburbs and near the airport. Edinburgh Corn Exchange and Edinburgh Castle are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Grassmarket and Royal Mile. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Edinburgh Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Heriot Watt University - 8 min drive
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange - 11 min drive
- Murrayfield Stadium - 12 min drive
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 16 min drive
- Edinburgh Zoo - 16 min drive
- Edinburgh Gateway Station - 9 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Pentland – Golf course view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Brasserie – Pool-view brasserie with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort